If you have been accused of driving while intoxicated (DWI), you might feel like your best bet is to plead guilty, pay the fine and be done with it. You might think that a failed Breathalyzer test means that your fate is sealed. Well, none of these is true. The...
Month: January 2022
- 3 possible defense strategies for your Dallas DWI charges
- 5 people at Texas pharmacies and pain clinics face drug charges
- What does it mean if you see a drug checkpoint sign?
- Can you face a DWI for anything other than alcohol impairment?
- Be ready to use your defense against an assault charge in court