Criminal Defense Attorney
Specializing in DWI
Arrested for Driving While Intoxicated, Intoxication Assault or Intoxication Manslaughter?
With the ramifications of a conviction so severe, you need a Dallas County DWI lawyer who has unique expertise in intoxication offenses. A Collin County DWI lawyer who is not afraid to go to trial, knows how to evaluate a case, and who understands what law enforcement is supposed to do. If you are looking for the person other lawyers go to when they need advice about intoxication offenses in Denton County, Collin County, or Dallas County you’ve come to the right place.
Credentials and Experience
- Spent 7 and ½ years as a Dallas Police Officer and a total of 19 years as a Certified Texas Peace Officer
- Holds a Masters TCLEOSE Certification
- Certified by the State Of Texas in Standardized Field Sobriety Tests
- Spent 11yrs in the Denton County District Attorney’s office
- Created and was the Chief of the Denton County DWI Prosecution Unit
- During his 7 years as Chief of the DWI Prosecution Unit, he was one of a handful of experts on intoxication for the State
- Has lectured all over the Country on topics such as Cross Examination, Standard Field Sobriety Tests and Intoxication Manslaughter
- Has provided hundreds of hours of advanced training to law enforcement
- Has tried over 200 jury trials and has handled over a thousand Intoxication Offense cases
- Has personally handled every phase of a Driving While Intoxicated case, from arrest all the way to trial
Let my vast expertise and knowledge about intoxication offenses work to get you the best possible result. Call for a free consultation today!