Occupational Drivers License
There may be defenses in your case to challenge this Drivers License suspension.
Even if your license is suspended, many drivers are eligible for a Occupational Drivers Licenses.
(I can help you with the application materials associated with requesting a license that permits the operation of a motor vehicle for "essential need purposes", i.e. employment, school, household needs.)
Immediate action must be taken to protect your driving privileges. I can show you how.Learn where you stand and what your options are:
What are the strengths and weaknesses of your case?
- Did the officer have a valid reason to stop you?
- Can the breath test be ordered not admissible in court?
- How would a refusal to the breath test effect your case?
- Can steps be taken to provide you with a driving permit for work?
- Will a review of the video tape reveal defenses?
- Can your case be handled without your appearance at every setting on the Court's docket?
- Can your bond be reduced or returned?
- Can your case be reduced by the prosecutor to a charge other than DWI?
- Can a "continuance" of your court date be obtained to investigate your options?